Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Craziness

These last few weeks have been just full of crazy stuff going on.

On the job front, I need to go test for the Department of Human Services position sometime soon. It's a full -time position and the test is fairly simple. It's even on computer! It's just a matter of finding the time to drive to Nashville and do it. In the meantime, I am back to substitute teaching, which I thought would be enough to keep me busy. It's not. I am lucky to get two days a week, but school did just start. I am still at Domino's thirty hours a week. It makes getting up for school awesome. Really.

My fifth anniversary is coming up on Saturday. Some kind person in my husband's band booked a show for that night so I'm going to that. Quincy is spending the night with my parents, but I won't really get to spend any more time with my hubby because of the show. I guarantee he'll be home around 4 a.m. and I have to open at Domino's Sunday morning.

Other than that. an old friend of mine died Saturday, August 15th. It was completely unexpected. I used to see him all the time on my Facebook chat list and Yahoo chat list and it's sad not to. I was never able to spend much time with him because all of his get-togethers took place while I was working. I'm always working. The funeral was perfect for him. It was the first funeral I have been to for someone I wasn't related to.

That's about all that's going on right now. Just busy, busy, busy!

No comments: