Thursday, January 22, 2009

Maynard the Wonder Dog!!!



So, you remember that mouse problem we had a few months ago? Yeah, I thought that was over.
Sure, I've heard a few squeaks here and there, but those were just the house settling, right? Or the wind?

Nope. I guess it was a mouse. Still in my house. Not anymore though!

A few minutes ago, my husband and I heard a little squeaking. I figured it was nothing, being naive and all. The dog took off though like he used to do when he was chasing a mouse. The mice were always too fast for him though. Well, not this one!

My dog caught a mouse!!!!! He killed it, too.

He also would have eaten it had my husband not quickly picked it up and disposed of it. My sister pointed out on the phone, "I wonder how many mice he's eaten when you weren't home to stop him?" I say, "Ewwwwwww!!!" to that.

No comments: