Friday, December 19, 2008

The Santa Pic

I've had this picture uploaded on my computer for a week, but then Monday happened and there was a dentist's appointment and work. Tuesday was the pinkeye day and another doctor's appointment. Wednesday, we tried to Christmas shop. Anyway, here's the pic:



In case you can't tell, Quincy loved Santa this year. He told him all about what he wanted for Christmas and about the train that they had nearby. And there was no crying or screaming. It was awesome!

However, I can't help but think about the fact that pinkeye has a 3 day incubation period and this picture was taken Saturday. Quincy came down with it on Tuesday. You see my line of thought? Of course, he probably got it from me.:)

Okay, now back to cross stitching, laundry, and making buckeyes!

No comments: