Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Sorry I'm MIA and this time it is not because I am off reading all of the Twilight saga.:) I'll be teaching adverbs and irony today. I taught irony yesterday, too. Isn't that ironic? (Sorry..had to make a bad irony joke)

I have Hall Duty today. I'm not sure what that means exactly. I'm thinking that I have to stand in my appointed place in the hall, but when and for how long? I don't know.

I came home yesterday to Quincy sitting on the couch watching TV and acting kind of pitiful. He was burning up! Apparently I am the only one who checks for things like fevers. He had over 103, but every time he has needed ibuprofen since then it's only been a little over 101 so whatever it is may not last long. That would be good. He was up from 4 a.m. until 6:30 this morning. The ibuprofen kicked in and he felt good. He's sleeping with Daddy now.

I have a meme to answer from Sammanthia over at The Edge of Insanity. I plan on doing that this afternoon. Oh, and Amalah is having her baby today!

Off to school!

No comments: