Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I don't know what to think

So, I did not get my period today. It's been kind of off for the last few months, a few days early here and there and maybe a day late once. Still, I took a pregnancy test because I want to know. Never mind that I was supposed to start today and am not late until tomorrow. This is what the test said:


That's a really dark negative line there and not even a hint of a positive one. It was a little early when I tested with Quincy and the positive line was pretty noticeable anyway.

Still no cramping. I had some cramping Sunday afternoon. I even took some ibuprofen because it hurt so much. I had a little blood then so I naturally thought I would have a lot more by now. I don't feel pregnant. I felt pregnant right away with Quincy. I was bloated, nauseous, exhausted, and my boobs hurt. Well, my boobs hurt and that's pretty much it. Oh, and I'm in the bathroom to pee a ridiculous amount of times, but I do that before my period also.

I guess I should test again tomorrow??
(if you are my sister reading this, I am sure it's nothing..still keep your mouth shut)

No comments: