Thursday, September 25, 2008

My "friend" has come to visit!!

The pregnancy tests were all right. I'm not pregnant, just late. Weird since I was two days early the last two months, but whatever. This just supports my claims to my husband that even if we halfway try to get pregnant by keeping track of ovulation and all that, still nothing happens. I think it will be a while before we have another child just because of that, if we ever do. We definitely got lucky with Quincy.

Quincy did tell me last night that if he had a baby brother or sister then he would turn on his night light so it would not get scared, cover it with a blanket, hug it and love it, and share his toys "to" it (as he says). I thought that everything he said was very sweet.

I do hope this is the end of drama in my life for the month. Now back to the business of finding a day job. There only seem to be jobs in Nashville, which requires driving about half an hour. I know that is not far, but I would like to find something around here if possible. Going to look now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my site! I feel like you, although I think your husband is more on your page than mine is. I want another baby and I'm worried myself about the first one being a fluke (a good fluke!) and maybe not being able to have another. One of my deeper fears. I'm sorry it didn't work out this time, but you never know. (I call it my "Aunt Flo", my mom called it her "friend", and my sister calls it her "enemy".)