Here is my 25 random things post from Facebook...
1. When I was five, I wanted to be a garbageman when I grew up.
2. My hair has been red, burgundy, black, dark brown, light brown, and partially green (yes the green was intentional).
3. I love to cook and am actually pretty decent at it.
4. I never cook a meal for only me unless it is a frozen one.
5. I make amazing cheesecakes.
6. I've never really had a close female friend.
7. There are a lot of places I'd like to live besides TN. A lot. I'd better start moving around if I really want to live in them all.
8. Nothing makes me happier than a good Grateful Dead song.
9. I know every word to "Ice Ice Baby." Don't laugh. :)
10. I love the color green. It was the color of my room at my parents. Still is actually.
11. I love to watch my child sleep. He looks so precious (and quiet).
12. I am an Internet celebrity gossip junkie, but I hate TV shows about it (TMZ, Entertainment Tonight, Insider).
13. Large crowds make me extremely uncomfortable. I feel like I can't breathe when there are lots of people around.
14. I prefer quiet, softly-lit restaurants because loud ones make me nervous.
15. I don't like most coffee, but I love mocha lattes. Some mornings I need one to wake up.
16. I eat a banana for breakfast almost every morning.
17. My husband and I were married in a clearing in a grove of trees in a state park beside 2 waterfalls.
18. I wore pink to my wedding. I almost never wear pink.
19. I have 9 tattoos. Almost all of them are black.
20. I hate driving on the interstate and riding in a car on it sometimes makes me carsick. It's a motion thing.
21. I've had piercings, but I let them all grow back together.
22. I've always wanted to be a writer. I'm still working on that one.
23. I love chocolate, but only in small amounts.
24. I don't drink often, but if I do, I like mango coladas, sex on the beaches, and beer favored with fruit (Honey Raspberry Ale, Cranberry Lambique).
25. I have two degrees in English, but my favorite books are trashy romance novels--usually the ones set in 17th century England.