Thursday, July 31, 2008

I just don't know

It was a nice interview and all. She was very personable. Asked a few questions. I asked when she would make a decision and she said that it would be very soon because teachers have to report next Tuesday for inservice. She didn't say because I'd have to report for inservice. And it was a short interview. I don't know. Short interviews are rarely good. I called about 6 positions today and she was the only one who called me back. Maybe I'm being pessimistic.

*sigh* I need to make dinner and I really just want to sit in front of the TV, except Quincy is watching "Stuart Little 3" and I'd have to go in the other room where I'd probably fall asleep. I need to quit staying up late watching "Cold Case," but it's kind of addictive and if I watch the beginning of one, I have to stay awake until it's over or I'll never know what happened. I am the same way with "Without a Trace" and any "C.S.I."

It's all gray and rainy here. I guess that's why I feel all blah.

Since I have nothing else to say, gratuitous Toddler pic:

No comments: