Friday, August 08, 2008

Oh no..fever..!!

When we brought Quincy home after his surgery, they told us to watch out for fever. He hasn't had much of any. I expected a little maybe. Well, this afternoon, he reached 101.9 and I had to call his pediatrician. I have to check him again in a bit and see if it's back up, but it was not at midnight.

What else is going on around here? Not much. Mostly me monitoring the toddler and the toddler hitting me for checking his temp. It's fun being a mom. I get beat up often.

I forgot. Wendy over at Notes from the Sleep Deprived gave me a "You Make me Smile" award. I have to nominate five people who make me smile. That's hard. So many people make me smile.:)
If I nominate you, then you have to nominate five other people.

I nominate (wow I just used that word a lot):

Bragger at Bragger because I enjoy reading about her world

Sammanthia at The Edge of Insanity because I think her posts are funny

Wendy at Notes From the Sleep Deprived (there's no rule about nominating the person who nominated you, right?)

Lindsay at Suburban Turmoil because she makes me giggle

Kevin at Always Home and Uncool because he makes me laugh out loud when I read his posts.

No comments: