Friday, August 15, 2008

Wasting Time

Instead of trolling Craigslist for jobs, I am looking around for video of my latest obsession--Coyote Shivers. Okay, mostly the song "Sugar High." I listen to this song probably 10+ times a day.

You can find it here at Youtube or part of it here at Lastfm. The whole song is on the YouTube video. This is my go to good mood song. Well, this and Self's "So Low" and Bright Eyes "At the Bottom of Everything."

None of the above is classic feelgood music I guess. It just shows my current got-no-sleep/wanna crawl back in bed mood. Plus Coyote Shivers is kinda cute, although by all accounts, he's a jerk (and that's putting it nicely).


(Okay I think he's cute.)

There's way too many links in this post. Sorry about that. Just sharing music that interests me!

No comments: