Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Proof That My Son is Really a Monkey!

Here's a photo series that proves my son's monkeylike tendencies. He climbs on everything. These particular pictures are from the front porch where he was supposedly playing with sidewalk chalk.
(This one came out a little blurry. He moves too fast to capture sometimes!)
I thought maybe he was tiring out here. I was wrong!
Still not tired!!

I have no idea what he was saying here, but I'm sure it was fascinating! :)

Next time I do a photo essay I'll show you why he's a future construction worker.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww super cute photos! Meggers is always moving to fast for my camera.

Kirst

Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie! I was a climber. It's so strange how some kids climb and some just don't bother! He looks like he knows what he's doing though. :)

Penelope said...

How cute! I love the idea of a photo essay! My son always moves too fast for the camera. I have pictures of the side of his face or his back; that's about it.

Thanks for entering my giveaway and posting my button on your blog!